Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biochip Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biochip related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biochip specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biochip Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biochip improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- Are accountability and ownership for Biochip clearly defined?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- How will the Biochip team and the group measure complete success of Biochip?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Do Biochip rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Who are the Biochip improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biochip book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Biochip self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biochip Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biochip areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biochip Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biochip projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biochip Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biochip project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Biochip project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Team Performance Assessment: What are you doing specifically to develop the leaders around you?
- Cost Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Biochip project was the first to use modern Biochip project management?
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare yourself for a promotion, increased responsibilities or a different job?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Biochip project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subBiochip project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
Step-by-step and complete Biochip Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biochip project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biochip project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biochip project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biochip project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biochip project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biochip project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biochip project with this in-depth Biochip Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biochip projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biochip and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biochip investments work better.
This Biochip All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.