Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biodiversity informatics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biodiversity informatics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biodiversity informatics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biodiversity informatics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biodiversity informatics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- Whats the best design framework for Biodiversity informatics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What are our needs in relation to Biodiversity informatics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Biodiversity informatics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What are the expected benefits of Biodiversity informatics to the stakeholder?
- Why is Biodiversity informatics important for you now?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biodiversity informatics book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Biodiversity informatics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biodiversity informatics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biodiversity informatics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biodiversity informatics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biodiversity informatics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biodiversity informatics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biodiversity informatics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: What structural changes have you made or are you preparing to make?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Biodiversity informatics project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you chose not to communicate this information?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
- Procurement Audit: Are information gathered to produce knowledge about procured goods and services, prices paid and supplier performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Biodiversity informatics project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Biodiversity informatics project estimates?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the Biodiversity informatics project?
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
Step-by-step and complete Biodiversity informatics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biodiversity informatics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biodiversity informatics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biodiversity informatics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biodiversity informatics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biodiversity informatics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biodiversity informatics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biodiversity informatics project with this in-depth Biodiversity informatics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biodiversity informatics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biodiversity informatics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biodiversity informatics investments work better.
This Biodiversity informatics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.