Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biomechatronics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biomechatronics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biomechatronics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biomechatronics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biomechatronics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- Does Biomechatronics analysis show the relationships among important Biomechatronics factors?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Does Biomechatronics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- How can you measure Biomechatronics in a systematic way?
- How to Secure Biomechatronics?
- What can you control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biomechatronics book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Biomechatronics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biomechatronics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biomechatronics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biomechatronics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biomechatronics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biomechatronics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biomechatronics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the Biomechatronics project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Biomechatronics project, that is)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Biomechatronics project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Biomechatronics project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its promotions system is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- WBS Dictionary: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Issue Log: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- Procurement Audit: Where funding is being arranged by borrowings, do these have the necessary approval and legal authority?
- Activity Cost Estimates: If you are asked to lower your estimate because the price is too high, what are your options?
Step-by-step and complete Biomechatronics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biomechatronics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biomechatronics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biomechatronics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biomechatronics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biomechatronics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biomechatronics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biomechatronics project with this in-depth Biomechatronics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biomechatronics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biomechatronics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biomechatronics investments work better.
This Biomechatronics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.