Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biosensor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biosensor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biosensor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biosensor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biosensor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- What are our needs in relation to Biosensor skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Does Biosensor analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Does Biosensor create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Can we do Biosensor without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What improvements have been achieved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biosensor book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Biosensor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biosensor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biosensor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biosensor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biosensor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biosensor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biosensor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Planning Process Group: Product Breakdown Structure (PBS): what is the Biosensor project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Biosensor project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some general rules of thumb for deciding if cost variance, schedule variance, cost performance index, and schedule performance index numbers are good or bad?
- Executing Process Group: Could a new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Biosensor project scheduling & tracking?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Biosensor project sufficiently qualified?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders cancelled after payment to avoid duplicate payment of the same invoice?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Biosensor project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
Step-by-step and complete Biosensor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biosensor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biosensor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biosensor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biosensor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biosensor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biosensor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biosensor project with this in-depth Biosensor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biosensor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biosensor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biosensor investments work better.
This Biosensor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.