Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biosensor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biosensor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biosensor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biosensor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biosensor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Biosensor is underway?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Biosensor improvements?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What is the source of the strategies for Biosensor strengthening and reform?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Biosensor, including any consulting or professional services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biosensor book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Biosensor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biosensor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biosensor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biosensor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biosensor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biosensor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biosensor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Biosensor project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Biosensor project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Biosensor project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its advisory services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for the organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Biosensor project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Biosensor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biosensor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biosensor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biosensor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biosensor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biosensor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biosensor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biosensor project with this in-depth Biosensor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biosensor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biosensor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biosensor investments work better.
This Biosensor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.