Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bitrix24 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bitrix24 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bitrix24 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bitrix24 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bitrix24 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Bitrix24 Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How would you define the culture here?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Bitrix24 project?
- When a Bitrix24 manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Bitrix24 strengthening and reform actually originate?
- What do we want to improve?
- What is an unallowable cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bitrix24 book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Bitrix24 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bitrix24 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bitrix24 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bitrix24 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bitrix24 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bitrix24 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bitrix24 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you use each technique in your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone Bitrix24 project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Risk Register: Recovery actions – planned actions taken once a risk has occurred to allow you to move on. What should you do after?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How do you treat administrative costs in the activity inventory?
- Initiating Process Group: The Bitrix24 project Managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Bitrix24 project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its promotions system is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Bitrix24 project lifecycle phase to the next?
Step-by-step and complete Bitrix24 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bitrix24 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bitrix24 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bitrix24 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bitrix24 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bitrix24 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bitrix24 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bitrix24 project with this in-depth Bitrix24 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bitrix24 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bitrix24 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bitrix24 investments work better.
This Bitrix24 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.