Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blended Course Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blended Course Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blended Course Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blended Course Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blended Course Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 620 standard requirements:
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Blended Course Design is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What are all of our Blended Course Design domains and what do they do?
- How do you use Blended Course Design data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Blended Course Design activities?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Are you failing differently each time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blended Course Design book in PDF containing 620 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Blended Course Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blended Course Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blended Course Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blended Course Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blended Course Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blended Course Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Blended Course Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as our strengths?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Blended Course Design project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Blended Course Design project?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Blended Course Design project risks at various Blended Course Design project stages?
Step-by-step and complete Blended Course Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blended Course Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blended Course Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blended Course Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blended Course Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blended Course Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blended Course Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blended Course Design project with this in-depth Blended Course Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blended Course Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blended Course Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blended Course Design investments work better.
This Blended Course Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.