Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blindspots analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blindspots analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blindspots analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blindspots analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blindspots analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Are accountability and ownership for Blindspots analysis clearly defined?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Will team members perform Blindspots analysis work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Blindspots analysis processes?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Blindspots analysis services/products?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blindspots analysis book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Blindspots analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blindspots analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blindspots analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blindspots analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blindspots analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blindspots analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Blindspots analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the advantages and disadvantages of using external contracted resources?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Blindspots analysis project schedule available for all Blindspots analysis project team members to review?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is funded schedule margin reasonable and logically distributed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Blindspots analysis project Reports?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the Blindspots analysis project if no delays occur?
- Change Management Plan: What would be an estimate of the total cost for the activities required to carry out the change initiative?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
Step-by-step and complete Blindspots analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blindspots analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blindspots analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blindspots analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blindspots analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blindspots analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blindspots analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blindspots analysis project with this in-depth Blindspots analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blindspots analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blindspots analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blindspots analysis investments work better.
This Blindspots analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.