Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blockchain in Supply Chain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blockchain in Supply Chain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blockchain in Supply Chain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blockchain in Supply Chain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 763 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blockchain in Supply Chain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 763 standard requirements:
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Blockchain in Supply Chain values?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What is measured?
- Do we have past Blockchain in Supply Chain Successes?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What can we do to improve?
- Is Blockchain in Supply Chain Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- How much does Blockchain in Supply Chain help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blockchain in Supply Chain book in PDF containing 763 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Blockchain in Supply Chain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blockchain in Supply Chain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blockchain in Supply Chain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blockchain in Supply Chain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blockchain in Supply Chain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blockchain in Supply Chain Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Blockchain in Supply Chain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation – Based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Could any of the organizations weaknesses seriously threaten development?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Blockchain in Supply Chain projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as Blockchain in Supply Chain project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Blockchain in Supply Chain project produced meet your needs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Blockchain in Supply Chain project plan?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this Blockchain in Supply Chain project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What is the estimated labor cost today based upon this information?
Step-by-step and complete Blockchain in Supply Chain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blockchain in Supply Chain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blockchain in Supply Chain project with this in-depth Blockchain in Supply Chain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blockchain in Supply Chain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blockchain in Supply Chain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blockchain in Supply Chain investments work better.
This Blockchain in Supply Chain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.