Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blue Ocean Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blue Ocean Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blue Ocean Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blue Ocean Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blue Ocean Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Blue Ocean Strategy activities?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- Cloud management for Blue Ocean Strategy do we really need one?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Blue Ocean Strategy leader?
- Do we all define Blue Ocean Strategy in the same way?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blue Ocean Strategy book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Blue Ocean Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blue Ocean Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blue Ocean Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blue Ocean Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Blue Ocean Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What risk does not having unique identification present?
- Risk Audit: Are you meeting your legal, regulatory and compliance requirements – if not, why not?
- Risk Audit: Are these safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Blue Ocean Strategy project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Blue Ocean Strategy project?
- Risk Audit: What impact does prior experience have on decisions made during the risk-assessment process?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Blue Ocean Strategy project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Blue Ocean Strategy project?
- Risk Management Plan: Are certain activities taking a long time to complete?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
Step-by-step and complete Blue Ocean Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blue Ocean Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blue Ocean Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blue Ocean Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blue Ocean Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blue Ocean Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blue Ocean Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blue Ocean Strategy project with this in-depth Blue Ocean Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blue Ocean Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blue Ocean Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blue Ocean Strategy investments work better.
This Blue Ocean Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.