This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Blue Ocean Strategy assessment.
‘Superior Visualization engine; Statistical thought process already incorporated in the viz architecture; easy to use and easy to deploy; the ability to outthink and rethink problems in the BI space. Their BI vision is better than any product in the market. Easy to Use, Understand and Deploy’ – Product Director in the Services Industry
‘Our experience has been good. A primary reason we chose The Art of Service was good vendor communications and follow-through during the sales process. Many of the other vendors we evaluated provided a poor sales experience. The Art of Service’s self-assessment has a great user interface and is easy to use out of the box for non- and technically minded individuals. Comprehensive self-service support is available online. Overall, we have been happy with The Art of Service’ – Director, Database Operations in the Education Industry
‘The Art of Service representatives are available for questions and provide support. They don’t ‘nickel and dime’ when it comes to answering questions or providing helpful resources. What doesn’t work well is really on our end–prioritizing and using data and business analytics to drive business decisions, but my hope is that I will be able to use the self assessments to demonstrate the value of data and business analytics.’ – Enterprise Architect in the Services Industry
What Is The Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment?
The Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Blue Ocean Strategy work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Blue Ocean Strategy task and that every Blue Ocean Strategy outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Blue Ocean Strategy opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Blue Ocean Strategy advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blue Ocean Strategy improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Blue Ocean Strategy Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Blue Ocean Strategy Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blue Ocean Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blue Ocean Strategy and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Blue Ocean Strategy with this Blue Ocean Strategy Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How can we improve Blue Ocean Strategy?
- Define Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Blue Ocean Strategy process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Blue Ocean Strategy process available?
- Measure Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Blue Ocean Strategy leader?
- Analyze Question: Does Blue Ocean Strategy analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Improve Question: Among the Blue Ocean Strategy product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Control Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Blue Ocean Strategy’s gains?
- Sustain Question: Is Blue Ocean Strategy currently on schedule according to the plan?
Value [to you] of the Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.