Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blue Ocean Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blue Ocean Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blue Ocean Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blue Ocean Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blue Ocean Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Do we all define Blue Ocean Strategy in the same way?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Blue Ocean Strategy will help you build influence, improve Blue Ocean Strategy, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Is the impact that Blue Ocean Strategy has shown?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Where can we break convention?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What are the disruptive Blue Ocean Strategy technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blue Ocean Strategy book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Blue Ocean Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blue Ocean Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blue Ocean Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blue Ocean Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Blue Ocean Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Blue Ocean Strategy project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Blue Ocean Strategy project?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for their contributions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Blue Ocean Strategy project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Blue Ocean Strategy project outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Blue Ocean Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blue Ocean Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blue Ocean Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blue Ocean Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blue Ocean Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blue Ocean Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blue Ocean Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blue Ocean Strategy project with this in-depth Blue Ocean Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blue Ocean Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blue Ocean Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blue Ocean Strategy investments work better.
This Blue Ocean Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.