Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BlueGene Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BlueGene related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BlueGene specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BlueGene Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BlueGene improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- What are specific BlueGene Rules to follow?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Why is BlueGene important for you now?
- Does BlueGene analysis show the relationships among important BlueGene factors?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and BlueGene shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BlueGene book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BlueGene self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BlueGene Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BlueGene areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BlueGene Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BlueGene projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BlueGene Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BlueGene project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your BlueGene project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the BlueGene project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: One way to define activities is to consider how organization employees describe jobs to families and friends. You basically want to know, What do you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate BlueGene project costs?
- Change Management Plan: Are there any restrictions on who can receive the communications?
- Project Scope Statement: Where and How Does the Team Fit Within the Organization Structure?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the BlueGene project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What steps did the company take to earn this prestigious quality award?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
Step-by-step and complete BlueGene Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BlueGene project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BlueGene project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BlueGene project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BlueGene project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BlueGene project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BlueGene project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BlueGene project with this in-depth BlueGene Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BlueGene projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BlueGene and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BlueGene investments work better.
This BlueGene All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.