Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BlueSpice MediaWiki Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BlueSpice MediaWiki related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BlueSpice MediaWiki specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BlueSpice MediaWiki Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BlueSpice MediaWiki improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Consider your own BlueSpice MediaWiki project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Why should people listen to you?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Where can we break convention?
- Among the BlueSpice MediaWiki product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- What do we want to improve?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to BlueSpice MediaWiki?
- What is the source of the strategies for BlueSpice MediaWiki strengthening and reform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BlueSpice MediaWiki book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BlueSpice MediaWiki self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BlueSpice MediaWiki Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BlueSpice MediaWiki areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BlueSpice MediaWiki Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BlueSpice MediaWiki projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BlueSpice MediaWiki Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BlueSpice MediaWiki project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful BlueSpice MediaWiki project plan execution?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this BlueSpice MediaWiki project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in BlueSpice MediaWiki project oversight?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a BlueSpice MediaWiki project repository for each release?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its teaching activities (and staff learning) are effectively and constructively enhanced by its activities?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for determination of price variance by comparing planned Vs actual commitments?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
Step-by-step and complete BlueSpice MediaWiki Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BlueSpice MediaWiki project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BlueSpice MediaWiki project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BlueSpice MediaWiki project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BlueSpice MediaWiki project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BlueSpice MediaWiki project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BlueSpice MediaWiki project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BlueSpice MediaWiki project with this in-depth BlueSpice MediaWiki Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BlueSpice MediaWiki projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BlueSpice MediaWiki and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BlueSpice MediaWiki investments work better.
This BlueSpice MediaWiki All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.