Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bluetooth 4.0 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bluetooth 4.0 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bluetooth 4.0 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bluetooth 4.0 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bluetooth 4.0 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- How are you going to measure success?
- What are specific Bluetooth 4.0 Rules to follow?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Is maximizing Bluetooth 4.0 protection the same as minimizing Bluetooth 4.0 loss?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Bluetooth 4.0 shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bluetooth 4.0 book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Bluetooth 4.0 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bluetooth 4.0 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bluetooth 4.0 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bluetooth 4.0 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bluetooth 4.0 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bluetooth 4.0 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bluetooth 4.0 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Bluetooth 4.0 project?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the Bluetooth 4.0 project?
- Procurement Audit: How do you assess whether the technical and financial evaluation was done properly and in fair manner?
- Team Operating Agreement: The method to be used in the decision making process; Will it be consensus, majority rule, or the supervisor having the final say?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Bluetooth 4.0 project was the first to use modern Bluetooth 4.0 project management?
Step-by-step and complete Bluetooth 4.0 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bluetooth 4.0 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bluetooth 4.0 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bluetooth 4.0 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bluetooth 4.0 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bluetooth 4.0 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bluetooth 4.0 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bluetooth 4.0 project with this in-depth Bluetooth 4.0 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bluetooth 4.0 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bluetooth 4.0 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bluetooth 4.0 investments work better.
This Bluetooth 4.0 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.