Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BMC Remedy ITSM Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BMC Remedy ITSM Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BMC Remedy ITSM Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- What are the costs of reform?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once BMC Remedy ITSM Suite is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its BMC Remedy ITSM Suite processes?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- In a project to restructure BMC Remedy ITSM Suite outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Are there recognized BMC Remedy ITSM Suite problems?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of BMC Remedy ITSM Suite?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BMC Remedy ITSM Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BMC Remedy ITSM Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BMC Remedy ITSM Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project management life cycle?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational unit (e.g., department, team, or person) who will accept responsibility for satisfactory completion of the item?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Project Schedule: Are the original BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project schedule and budget realistic?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Network Diagram: What activity must be completed immediately before this activity can start?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a process (test plans, inspections, reviews) defined for verifying outputs for each task?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project management deliverables of each process group?
Step-by-step and complete BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project with this in-depth BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BMC Remedy ITSM Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BMC Remedy ITSM Suite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BMC Remedy ITSM Suite investments work better.
This BMC Remedy ITSM Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.