Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BMC Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BMC Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BMC Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BMC Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BMC Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the BMC Software improvements?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Will team members perform BMC Software work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Can we do BMC Software without complex (expensive) analysis?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- What are our needs in relation to BMC Software skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BMC Software book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BMC Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BMC Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BMC Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BMC Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BMC Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BMC Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BMC Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this BMC Software project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What BMC Software project was the first to use modern BMC Software project management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new BMC Software projects?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think the organization engages with the outside community?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department have a procurement strategy and is it implemented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete BMC Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BMC Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BMC Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BMC Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BMC Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BMC Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BMC Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BMC Software project with this in-depth BMC Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BMC Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BMC Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BMC Software investments work better.
This BMC Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.