Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Body armor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Body armor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Body armor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Body armor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 882 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Body armor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 882 standard requirements:
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Body armor? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Body armor project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- What are the challenges?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Body armor values?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Body armor experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Who will use it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Body armor book in PDF containing 882 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Body armor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Body armor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Body armor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Body armor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Body armor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Body armor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Body armor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Body armor project baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Body armor project follow the same process?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for their contributions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Body armor project sufficiently qualified?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Body armor project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Body armor project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Body armor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Body armor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Body armor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Body armor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Body armor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Body armor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Body armor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Body armor project with this in-depth Body armor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Body armor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Body armor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Body armor investments work better.
This Body armor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.