Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Body armor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Body armor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Body armor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Body armor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 784 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Body armor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 784 standard requirements:
- What is our question?
- What are the usability implications of Body armor actions?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- What are current Body armor Paradigms?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Body armor will help you build influence, improve Body armor, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Were the planned controls working?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Body armor book in PDF containing 784 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Body armor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Body armor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Body armor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Body armor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Body armor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Body armor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Body armor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this Body armor project address?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
- Cost Management Plan: Are internal Body armor project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Body armor project, how would you prioritize them?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on Body armor projects that involve outside contracts?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
Step-by-step and complete Body armor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Body armor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Body armor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Body armor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Body armor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Body armor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Body armor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Body armor project with this in-depth Body armor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Body armor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Body armor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Body armor investments work better.
This Body armor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.