Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BOLT IOT Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BOLT IOT Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BOLT IOT Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BOLT IOT Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BOLT IOT Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- How do we go about Securing BOLT IOT Platform?
- What are the disruptive BOLT IOT Platform technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- How to measure variability?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a BOLT IOT Platform strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Are accountability and ownership for BOLT IOT Platform clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BOLT IOT Platform book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BOLT IOT Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BOLT IOT Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BOLT IOT Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BOLT IOT Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BOLT IOT Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BOLT IOT Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BOLT IOT Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: In which BOLT IOT Platform project management process group is the detailed BOLT IOT Platform project budget created?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you have a risk-based approach to portfolio management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented BOLT IOT Platform project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Risk Register: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for BOLT IOT Platform project scheduling & tracking?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall BOLT IOT Platform project timetable?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important but outside of the agenda?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the earned value reporting interface between time and cost management?
Step-by-step and complete BOLT IOT Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BOLT IOT Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BOLT IOT Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BOLT IOT Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BOLT IOT Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BOLT IOT Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BOLT IOT Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BOLT IOT Platform project with this in-depth BOLT IOT Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BOLT IOT Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BOLT IOT Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BOLT IOT Platform investments work better.
This BOLT IOT Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.