Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BOLT IOT Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BOLT IOT Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BOLT IOT Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BOLT IOT Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BOLT IOT Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- What are the key elements of your BOLT IOT Platform performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- How is progress measured?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Who are the BOLT IOT Platform improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Is BOLT IOT Platform linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Are assumptions made in BOLT IOT Platform stated explicitly?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BOLT IOT Platform book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BOLT IOT Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BOLT IOT Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BOLT IOT Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BOLT IOT Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BOLT IOT Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BOLT IOT Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BOLT IOT Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and the organization involved in supporting the community?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall BOLT IOT Platform project development processes to be undertaken to produce the BOLT IOT Platform project outputs?
- Decision Log: Who will be given a copy of this document and where will it be kept?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the BOLT IOT Platform project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare for your career 5+ years from now?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the BOLT IOT Platform project that would increase the BOLT IOT Platform project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
Step-by-step and complete BOLT IOT Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BOLT IOT Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BOLT IOT Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BOLT IOT Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BOLT IOT Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BOLT IOT Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BOLT IOT Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BOLT IOT Platform project with this in-depth BOLT IOT Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BOLT IOT Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BOLT IOT Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BOLT IOT Platform investments work better.
This BOLT IOT Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.