Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bomgar Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bomgar related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bomgar specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bomgar Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 894 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bomgar improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 894 standard requirements:
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- How will you measure your Bomgar effectiveness?
- Does Bomgar create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Bomgar? In other words, what are the risks, if Bomgar does not deliver successfully?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bomgar book in PDF containing 894 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Bomgar self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bomgar Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bomgar areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bomgar Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bomgar projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bomgar Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bomgar project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal Bomgar project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
- Initiating Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should the risk event occur?
- Requirements Documentation: How will Requirements be documented and who signs off on them?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Bomgar project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Bomgar project manager a PMP (Certified Bomgar project manager) and experienced?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How solid is the Bomgar projection of competitive reaction?
Step-by-step and complete Bomgar Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bomgar project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bomgar project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bomgar project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bomgar project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bomgar project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bomgar project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bomgar project with this in-depth Bomgar Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bomgar projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bomgar and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bomgar investments work better.
This Bomgar All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.