Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Borland Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Borland related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Borland specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Borland Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Borland improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Borland ?
- Have you identified your Borland key performance indicators?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Borland?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What are the disruptive Borland technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What is the source of the strategies for Borland strengthening and reform?
- How can we improve performance?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Borland book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Borland self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Borland Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Borland areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Borland Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Borland projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Borland Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Borland project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the Borland project provide innovative ways for Veterans to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency – How will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Borland project management software well?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Borland project team?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
- Project Schedule: Borland project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Borland project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Could bidders learn all relevant information straight from the tender documents?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete Borland Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Borland project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Borland project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Borland project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Borland project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Borland project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Borland project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Borland project with this in-depth Borland Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Borland projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Borland and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Borland investments work better.
This Borland All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.