Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BPM for Customer Service and Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BPM for Customer Service and Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BPM for Customer Service and Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BPM for Customer Service and Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BPM for Customer Service and Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving BPM for Customer Service and Support forward?
- What are the challenges?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- How can we improve BPM for Customer Service and Support?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What else needs to be measured?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which BPM for Customer Service and Support models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic BPM for Customer Service and Support objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BPM for Customer Service and Support book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BPM for Customer Service and Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BPM for Customer Service and Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BPM for Customer Service and Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BPM for Customer Service and Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BPM for Customer Service and Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BPM for Customer Service and Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BPM for Customer Service and Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess BPM for Customer Service and Support project risks at various BPM for Customer Service and Support project stages?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare yourself for a promotion, increased responsibilities or a different job?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the BPM for Customer Service and Support project?
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the BPM for Customer Service and Support project schedule may be changed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Whats the stakeholders mandate, whats their mission?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
Step-by-step and complete BPM for Customer Service and Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BPM for Customer Service and Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BPM for Customer Service and Support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BPM for Customer Service and Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BPM for Customer Service and Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BPM for Customer Service and Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BPM for Customer Service and Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BPM for Customer Service and Support project with this in-depth BPM for Customer Service and Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BPM for Customer Service and Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BPM for Customer Service and Support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BPM for Customer Service and Support investments work better.
This BPM for Customer Service and Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.