Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BPM Standards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BPM Standards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BPM Standards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BPM Standards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BPM Standards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Do we have past BPM Standards Successes?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- How do we manage BPM Standards Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How likely is the current BPM Standards plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Explorations of the frontiers of BPM Standards will help you build influence, improve BPM Standards, optimize decision making, and sustain change
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BPM Standards book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BPM Standards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BPM Standards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BPM Standards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BPM Standards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BPM Standards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BPM Standards Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BPM Standards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements summarized through the functional organizational structure for progressively higher levels of management?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the BPM Standards project sponsor or other parties?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous BPM Standards project that are not applicable on this phase of this BPM Standards project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What cost data should be used to estimate costs during the 2-year follow-up period?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the BPM Standards project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any individual on the evaluation panel being biased?
Step-by-step and complete BPM Standards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BPM Standards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BPM Standards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BPM Standards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BPM Standards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BPM Standards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BPM Standards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BPM Standards project with this in-depth BPM Standards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BPM Standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BPM Standards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BPM Standards investments work better.
This BPM Standards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.