This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in BPO assessment.
‘Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.’ – Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
‘The Art of Service needs no review; it’s the best-in-class self assessment data visualisation tool and if you’re looking for a tool that’s very easy to adopt for analysts as well as business users then The Art of Service is the easy choice. There is no learning curve to be successful with The Art of Service dashboards, and it works well with no data prep. ‘ – Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
‘The Art of Service representatives are available for questions and provide support. They don’t ‘nickel and dime’ when it comes to answering questions or providing helpful resources. What doesn’t work well is really on our end–prioritizing and using data and business analytics to drive business decisions, but my hope is that I will be able to use the self assessments to demonstrate the value of data and business analytics.’ – Enterprise Architect in the Services Industry
What Is The BPO Self-Assessment?
The BPO Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the BPO work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every BPO task and that every BPO outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring BPO opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored BPO advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth BPO Self-Assessment. Featuring 640 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BPO improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The BPO Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 640 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BPO Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The BPO Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BPO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BPO and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define BPO with this BPO Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 640 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What vendors make products that address the BPO needs?
- Define Question: Are assumptions made in BPO stated explicitly?
- Measure Question: How can the value of BPO be defined?
- Analyze Question: What are the expected benefits of BPO to the business?
- Improve Question: What are the pitfalls of working in a call center bpo for a long term?
- Control Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your BPO activities?
- Sustain Question: What are your most important goals for the strategic BPO objectives?
Value [to you] of the BPO Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal BPO Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.