Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brand licensing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brand licensing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brand licensing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brand licensing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brand licensing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- How can you measure Brand licensing in a systematic way?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What would be the goal or target for a Brand licensing’s improvement team?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Brand licensing data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- How important is Brand licensing to the user organizations mission?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brand licensing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Brand licensing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brand licensing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brand licensing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brand licensing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brand licensing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brand licensing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Brand licensing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Brand licensing projects life cycle?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Brand licensing project if they are not involved?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios on which a PMO must focus?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Brand licensing project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Brand licensing project identified and documented?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Brand licensing project scheduling & tracking?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
Step-by-step and complete Brand licensing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brand licensing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brand licensing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brand licensing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brand licensing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brand licensing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brand licensing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brand licensing project with this in-depth Brand licensing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brand licensing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brand licensing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brand licensing investments work better.
This Brand licensing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.