Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brand licensing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brand licensing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brand licensing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brand licensing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brand licensing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- How can skill-level changes improve Brand licensing?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Is Brand licensing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Brand licensing data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Strategic planning -Brand licensing relations
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brand licensing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Brand licensing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brand licensing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brand licensing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brand licensing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brand licensing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brand licensing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Brand licensing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Which training platform formats (i.e., mobile, virtual, videogame-based) were implemented in your effort(s)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Brand licensing project risks?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure that all the terms and code concepts have been documented consistently?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Brand licensing project repository for each release?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Brand licensing projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Brand licensing project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
Step-by-step and complete Brand licensing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brand licensing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brand licensing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brand licensing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brand licensing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brand licensing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brand licensing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brand licensing project with this in-depth Brand licensing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brand licensing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brand licensing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brand licensing investments work better.
This Brand licensing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.