Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Branded Entertainment Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Branded Entertainment Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Branded Entertainment Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Branded Entertainment Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Branded Entertainment Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- Is Branded Entertainment Network linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Branded Entertainment Network forward?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Branded Entertainment Network opportunities costing us money?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- What can we do to improve?
- What is Effective Branded Entertainment Network?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Do we have past Branded Entertainment Network Successes?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Branded Entertainment Network book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Branded Entertainment Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Branded Entertainment Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Branded Entertainment Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Branded Entertainment Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Branded Entertainment Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Branded Entertainment Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Branded Entertainment Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit understand costumer needs, supply markets and suppliers?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Your customer’s business requirements have suddenly shifted because of a new regulatory statute, what now?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Branded Entertainment Network projects outcomes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe Branded Entertainment Network project integration management in your own words. How does Branded Entertainment Network project integration management relate to the Branded Entertainment Network project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Branded Entertainment Network project management knowledge areas?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
Step-by-step and complete Branded Entertainment Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Branded Entertainment Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Branded Entertainment Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Branded Entertainment Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Branded Entertainment Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Branded Entertainment Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Branded Entertainment Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Branded Entertainment Network project with this in-depth Branded Entertainment Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Branded Entertainment Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Branded Entertainment Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Branded Entertainment Network investments work better.
This Branded Entertainment Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.