Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brightpearl Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brightpearl related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brightpearl specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brightpearl Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brightpearl improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Are we Assessing Brightpearl and Risk?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Brightpearl goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What does Brightpearl success mean to the stakeholders?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Brightpearl?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brightpearl book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Brightpearl self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brightpearl Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brightpearl areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brightpearl Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brightpearl projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brightpearl Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Brightpearl project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage training and evaluate its effectiveness?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which shared services the procurement function/unit should be part of?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized Brightpearl project?
- Project Charter: Where and How Does the Team Fit Within the Organization Structure?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Brightpearl project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Brightpearl project manager must do to finalize Brightpearl project close-out?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Brightpearl project?
Step-by-step and complete Brightpearl Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brightpearl project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brightpearl project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brightpearl project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brightpearl project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brightpearl project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brightpearl project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brightpearl project with this in-depth Brightpearl Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brightpearl projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brightpearl and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brightpearl investments work better.
This Brightpearl All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.