Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 748 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 748 standard requirements:
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) opportunities costing us money?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- How frequently do you track Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) measures?
- How does the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) manager ensure against scope creep?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- Are there documented procedures?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) book in PDF containing 748 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement unit have sound commercial awareness and knowledge of suppliers and the market?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff financial services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Your customer’s business requirements have suddenly shifted because of a new regulatory statute, what now?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who will be in command to monitor and control the performance of the consortium members (consortium leader/client)?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) projects should be selected when compared with other Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) projects?
Step-by-step and complete Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) project with this in-depth Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) investments work better.
This Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.