Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Broadband Over Power Lines Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Broadband Over Power Lines related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Broadband Over Power Lines specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Broadband Over Power Lines Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Broadband Over Power Lines improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- How is progress measured?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Broadband Over Power Lines strengthening and reform actually originate?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Have all basic functions of Broadband Over Power Lines been defined?
- How will the Broadband Over Power Lines team and the group measure complete success of Broadband Over Power Lines?
- What are the basics of Broadband Over Power Lines fraud?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Broadband Over Power Lines book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Broadband Over Power Lines self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Broadband Over Power Lines Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Broadband Over Power Lines areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Broadband Over Power Lines Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Broadband Over Power Lines projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Broadband Over Power Lines Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Broadband Over Power Lines project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Broadband Over Power Lines project?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Broadband Over Power Lines project success to the success of the organization?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Activity Duration Estimates: List five reasons why organizations outsource. Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Broadband Over Power Lines project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Broadband Over Power Lines project organization?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a procedure for dealing with complaints?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
Step-by-step and complete Broadband Over Power Lines Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Broadband Over Power Lines project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Broadband Over Power Lines project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Broadband Over Power Lines project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Broadband Over Power Lines project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Broadband Over Power Lines project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Broadband Over Power Lines project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Broadband Over Power Lines project with this in-depth Broadband Over Power Lines Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Broadband Over Power Lines projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Broadband Over Power Lines and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Broadband Over Power Lines investments work better.
This Broadband Over Power Lines All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.