Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Broadcast quality Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Broadcast quality related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Broadcast quality specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Broadcast quality Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Broadcast quality improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- How do the Broadcast quality results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Broadcast quality leader?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- How is business? Why?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- How do controls support value?
- Is maximizing Broadcast quality protection the same as minimizing Broadcast quality loss?
- How do we manage Broadcast quality Knowledge Management (KM)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Broadcast quality book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Broadcast quality self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Broadcast quality Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Broadcast quality areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Broadcast quality Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Broadcast quality projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Broadcast quality Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Broadcast quality project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the Broadcast quality project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Broadcast quality project?
- Procurement Audit: Are services/tasks combined in such a way that the market is used where relevant?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Broadcast quality project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its advisory services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Broadcast quality projects?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Broadcast quality project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What proven methodologies and standards will be used to ensure that materials, products, processes and services are fit for their purpose?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
Step-by-step and complete Broadcast quality Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Broadcast quality project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Broadcast quality project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Broadcast quality project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Broadcast quality project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Broadcast quality project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Broadcast quality project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Broadcast quality project with this in-depth Broadcast quality Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Broadcast quality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Broadcast quality and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Broadcast quality investments work better.
This Broadcast quality All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.