Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BT Global Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BT Global Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BT Global Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BT Global Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BT Global Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does BT Global Services appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Who will provide the final approval of BT Global Services deliverables?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate BT Global Services data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What are your current levels and trends in key BT Global Services measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BT Global Services book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BT Global Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BT Global Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BT Global Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BT Global Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BT Global Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BT Global Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BT Global Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented BT Global Services project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Change Management Plan: Has this been negotiated with the customer and sponsor?
- Requirements Documentation: How linear / iterative is your Requirements Gathering process (or will it be)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned BT Global Services project manager a PMP (Certified BT Global Services project manager) and experienced?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the cost to complete the BT Global Services project be forecast?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analysed, and its frequency or probability?
Step-by-step and complete BT Global Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BT Global Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BT Global Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BT Global Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BT Global Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BT Global Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BT Global Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BT Global Services project with this in-depth BT Global Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BT Global Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BT Global Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BT Global Services investments work better.
This BT Global Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.