Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Build-Operate-Transfer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Build-Operate-Transfer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Build-Operate-Transfer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Build-Operate-Transfer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Build-Operate-Transfer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a Build-Operate-Transfer management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Build-Operate-Transfer team, Build-Operate-Transfer itself?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Build-Operate-Transfer?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Build-Operate-Transfer study?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Build-Operate-Transfer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Build-Operate-Transfer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Build-Operate-Transfer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Build-Operate-Transfer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Build-Operate-Transfer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Build-Operate-Transfer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Build-Operate-Transfer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Build-Operate-Transfer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Build-Operate-Transfer project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Build-Operate-Transfer project?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Build-Operate-Transfer project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Executing Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Quality Audit: How are you auditing the organizations compliance with regulations?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Build-Operate-Transfer project based on past experience?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is TRUE if activity B actually takes 37 hours?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are there forms and procedures to collect and record the data?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Build-Operate-Transfer project Scope?
Step-by-step and complete Build-Operate-Transfer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Build-Operate-Transfer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Build-Operate-Transfer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Build-Operate-Transfer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Build-Operate-Transfer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Build-Operate-Transfer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Build-Operate-Transfer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Build-Operate-Transfer project with this in-depth Build-Operate-Transfer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Build-Operate-Transfer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Build-Operate-Transfer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Build-Operate-Transfer investments work better.
This Build-Operate-Transfer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.