Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Build to order Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Build to order related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Build to order specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Build to order Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Build to order improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- What are the disruptive Build to order technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Build to order team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What is our question?
- What needs improvement?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Build to order process?
- How do we go about Comparing Build to order approaches/solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Build to order book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Build to order self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Build to order Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Build to order areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Build to order Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Build to order projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Build to order Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Build to order project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Build to order project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Build to order project and Excel to assist in Build to order project risk management?
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for the organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Project Management Plan: If the Build to order project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Build to order project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
Step-by-step and complete Build to order Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Build to order project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Build to order project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Build to order project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Build to order project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Build to order project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Build to order project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Build to order project with this in-depth Build to order Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Build to order projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Build to order and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Build to order investments work better.
This Build to order All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.