Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Building management system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Building management system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Building management system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Building management system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Building management system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- Can you leverage an existing investment as a data feed into DCIM for example a Building Management System BMS or Electrical Power Management System EPMS?
- Can you leverage existing investments as a data feed into DCIM for example a Building Management System BMS or Electrical Power Management System EPMS?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Building management system will help you build influence, improve Building management system, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- How would one define Building management system leadership?
- What does your signature ensure?
- What are our Building management system Processes?
- What is our Building management system Strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Building management system book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Building management system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Building management system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Building management system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Building management system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Building management system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Building management system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Building management system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff financial services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy covering the relationship of other departments with vendors?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to direct costs and indirect costs prohibited except for the correction of errors and routine accounting adjustments?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Building management system project scheduling & tracking?
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Building management system project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Building management system project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Building management system projects?
Step-by-step and complete Building management system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Building management system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Building management system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Building management system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Building management system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Building management system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Building management system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Building management system project with this in-depth Building management system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Building management system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Building management system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Building management system investments work better.
This Building management system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.