Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Building Strategic Relationships Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Building Strategic Relationships related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Building Strategic Relationships specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Building Strategic Relationships Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Building Strategic Relationships improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Building Strategic Relationships product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Building Strategic Relationships project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Building Strategic Relationships project lifecycle?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Building Strategic Relationships strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Who are the Building Strategic Relationships improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- What is our question?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Building Strategic Relationships book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Building Strategic Relationships self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Building Strategic Relationships Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Building Strategic Relationships areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Building Strategic Relationships Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Building Strategic Relationships projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Building Strategic Relationships Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Building Strategic Relationships project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Building Strategic Relationships project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Issue Log: Are the Building Strategic Relationships project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Building Strategic Relationships project team?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the Building Strategic Relationships project Plan and tracked through the plan?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders signed by the purchasing agent?
Step-by-step and complete Building Strategic Relationships Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Building Strategic Relationships project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Building Strategic Relationships project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Building Strategic Relationships project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Building Strategic Relationships project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Building Strategic Relationships project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Building Strategic Relationships project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Building Strategic Relationships project with this in-depth Building Strategic Relationships Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Building Strategic Relationships projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Building Strategic Relationships and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Building Strategic Relationships investments work better.
This Building Strategic Relationships All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.