Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Building Strategic Relationships Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Building Strategic Relationships related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Building Strategic Relationships specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Building Strategic Relationships Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Building Strategic Relationships improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Building Strategic Relationships Experience, and Brand Value
- How do we accomplish our long range Building Strategic Relationships goals?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Strategic planning -Building Strategic Relationships relations
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- What is the purpose of Building Strategic Relationships in relation to the mission?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Building Strategic Relationships book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Building Strategic Relationships self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Building Strategic Relationships Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Building Strategic Relationships areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Building Strategic Relationships Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Building Strategic Relationships projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Building Strategic Relationships Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Building Strategic Relationships project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Building Strategic Relationships project documentation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a standard form used to obtain bids and proposals from prospective sellers?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Building Strategic Relationships project risks?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a social media policy and procedure?
- Decision Log: Is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Building Strategic Relationships project schedule available for all Building Strategic Relationships project team members to review?
Step-by-step and complete Building Strategic Relationships Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Building Strategic Relationships project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Building Strategic Relationships project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Building Strategic Relationships project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Building Strategic Relationships project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Building Strategic Relationships project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Building Strategic Relationships project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Building Strategic Relationships project with this in-depth Building Strategic Relationships Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Building Strategic Relationships projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Building Strategic Relationships and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Building Strategic Relationships investments work better.
This Building Strategic Relationships All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.