Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Building Strategic Relationships Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Building Strategic Relationships related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Building Strategic Relationships specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Building Strategic Relationships Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Building Strategic Relationships improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Building Strategic Relationships process?
- How will you know when its improved?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Building Strategic Relationships will help you build influence, improve Building Strategic Relationships, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Building Strategic Relationships values?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Is the scope of Building Strategic Relationships defined?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Building Strategic Relationships book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Building Strategic Relationships self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Building Strategic Relationships Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Building Strategic Relationships areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Building Strategic Relationships Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Building Strategic Relationships projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Building Strategic Relationships Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Building Strategic Relationships project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Have most organizations benefited from outsourcing?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Building Strategic Relationships project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the potential loss or gain if risk events occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Building Strategic Relationships project risks be managed according to the Building Strategic Relationships projects risk management process?
- Variance Analysis: When, during the last four quarters, did a primary business event occur causing a fluctuation?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Building Strategic Relationships project?
Step-by-step and complete Building Strategic Relationships Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Building Strategic Relationships project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Building Strategic Relationships project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Building Strategic Relationships project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Building Strategic Relationships project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Building Strategic Relationships project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Building Strategic Relationships project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Building Strategic Relationships project with this in-depth Building Strategic Relationships Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Building Strategic Relationships projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Building Strategic Relationships and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Building Strategic Relationships investments work better.
This Building Strategic Relationships All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.