Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Activity Monitoring BAM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Activity Monitoring BAM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Activity Monitoring BAM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Activity Monitoring BAM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Activity Monitoring BAM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Do those selected for the Business Activity Monitoring BAM team have a good general understanding of what Business Activity Monitoring BAM is all about?
- How do we maintain Business Activity Monitoring BAM’s Integrity?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Business Activity Monitoring BAM products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Is performance measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Activity Monitoring BAM book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Activity Monitoring BAM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Activity Monitoring BAM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Activity Monitoring BAM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Activity Monitoring BAM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Activity Monitoring BAM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Activity Monitoring BAM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Activity Monitoring BAM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of the risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Business Activity Monitoring BAM project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Business Activity Monitoring BAM project requirements?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Business Activity Monitoring BAM projects fail to meet deadline?
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the Business Activity Monitoring BAM projects objectives in any ways?
Step-by-step and complete Business Activity Monitoring BAM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Activity Monitoring BAM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Activity Monitoring BAM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Activity Monitoring BAM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Activity Monitoring BAM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Activity Monitoring BAM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Activity Monitoring BAM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Activity Monitoring BAM project with this in-depth Business Activity Monitoring BAM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Activity Monitoring BAM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Activity Monitoring BAM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Activity Monitoring BAM investments work better.
This Business Activity Monitoring BAM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.