Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business activity monitoring Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business activity monitoring related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business activity monitoring specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business activity monitoring Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business activity monitoring improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- Business Impact; What are the short and long term business benefits achieved with this initiative?
- What criteria should be used to evaluate business intelligence and data warehouse technologies?
- What evaluation criteria should IT managers consider for business activity monitoring systems?
- Business Drivers; Describe the primary business drivers for your initiative?
- What is the impact of strategy execution on bottom-line resource management?
- Future Plans; What is the future plan to expand this solution footprint?
- Vision; Describe the vision for this project for the next 18-24 months?
- Which Oracle SOA products or components are used in your organization?
- What are the ineffective or least used processes in the Organization?
- What were the primary technical challenges your organization faced?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business activity monitoring book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business activity monitoring self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business activity monitoring Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business activity monitoring areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business activity monitoring Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business activity monitoring projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business activity monitoring Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business activity monitoring project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the Business activity monitoring projects success?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Business activity monitoring project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Business activity monitoring project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department evaluate and benchmark the performance of the procurement function/ unit against other comparable procurement functions/units?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the Business activity monitoring project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with industry and employers are appropriately effective and constructive?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
Step-by-step and complete Business activity monitoring Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business activity monitoring project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business activity monitoring project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business activity monitoring project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business activity monitoring project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business activity monitoring project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business activity monitoring project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business activity monitoring project with this in-depth Business activity monitoring Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business activity monitoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business activity monitoring and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business activity monitoring investments work better.
This Business activity monitoring All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.