Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business-agile enterprise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business-agile enterprise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business-agile enterprise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business-agile enterprise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business-agile enterprise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does Business-agile enterprise systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business-agile enterprise ?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Business-agile enterprise processes?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Business-agile enterprise will help you build influence, improve Business-agile enterprise, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business-agile enterprise book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business-agile enterprise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business-agile enterprise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business-agile enterprise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business-agile enterprise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business-agile enterprise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business-agile enterprise Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business-agile enterprise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What are the overarching issues of your organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff characteristics – is the group or the person capable to work together as a team?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Business-agile enterprise project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Business-agile enterprise project is needed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Business-agile enterprise project sufficiently qualified?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Business-agile enterprise project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is used as a basis for instructional decisions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Business-agile enterprise project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete Business-agile enterprise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business-agile enterprise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business-agile enterprise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business-agile enterprise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business-agile enterprise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business-agile enterprise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business-agile enterprise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business-agile enterprise project with this in-depth Business-agile enterprise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business-agile enterprise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business-agile enterprise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business-agile enterprise investments work better.
This Business-agile enterprise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.