Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Analysis and Valuation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Analysis and Valuation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Analysis and Valuation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Analysis and Valuation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Analysis and Valuation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Business Analysis and Valuation leader?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Business Analysis and Valuation products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Do we have past Business Analysis and Valuation Successes?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- How do we Improve Business Analysis and Valuation service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Analysis and Valuation book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Analysis and Valuation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Analysis and Valuation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Analysis and Valuation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Analysis and Valuation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Analysis and Valuation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Analysis and Valuation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Analysis and Valuation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Business Analysis and Valuation project approach and development strategy of the Business Analysis and Valuation project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Business Analysis and Valuation project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Business Analysis and Valuation project?
- Project Schedule: Verify that the update is accurate. Are all remaining durations correct?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What kinds of things in particular are you looking for data on?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the Business Analysis and Valuation projects success?
Step-by-step and complete Business Analysis and Valuation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Analysis and Valuation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Analysis and Valuation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Analysis and Valuation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Analysis and Valuation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Analysis and Valuation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Analysis and Valuation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Analysis and Valuation project with this in-depth Business Analysis and Valuation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Analysis and Valuation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Analysis and Valuation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Analysis and Valuation investments work better.
This Business Analysis and Valuation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.