Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business case Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business case related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business case specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business case Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 788 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business case improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 788 standard requirements:
- With the backdrop of aging technology and inefficient processes that are unable to detect fraudulent claims, do we see an attractive business case for investment into claims fraud analytics and other anti-fraud solutions?
- Governance, which encompasses all of the decision making and project management for an application, begins with business case development. Does it really make sense to build this application?
- Does the business case rest on a detailed gap analysis which validates the opportunity to improve business accomplishments or correct a deficiency related to a business need?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Business case Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Do you have a solution in place that handles business case development and request management (i.e. worksheets for users to build business case for potential projects)?
- What actions will be taken if the project complexity and risk assessment rating of the preferred option exceeds existing organizational project management capacity?
- Does the initial business case present a credible outline of the potential cost savings and other benefits to be derived from reengineering the target process?
- How does the organization evaluate the business case for products and services based on productivity and perceived customer acquisition and loyalty attributes?
- Its important to note: The business case is not ROI. Trying to pin ROI on content marketing is a bit like asking, Whats the ROI on your telephone system?
- Do the performance goals align with the purpose of the project/investment as documented in the performance gap addressed in the business case?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business case book in PDF containing 788 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business case self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business case Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business case areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business case Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business case projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business case Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business case project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Business case project estimates?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Business case project leaders committed to this Business case project full time?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Business case project risks?
- Source Selection Criteria: What common questions or problems are associated with debriefings?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Activity Attributes: Have constraints been applied to the start and finish milestones for the phases?
Step-by-step and complete Business case Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business case project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business case project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business case project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business case project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business case project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business case project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business case project with this in-depth Business case Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business case projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business case and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business case investments work better.
This Business case All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.