Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Dashboards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Dashboards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Dashboards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Dashboards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 770 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Dashboards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 770 standard requirements:
- Organisational overview and operating context; what does the organisation do and what are the circumstances under which it operates?
- Once an indicator has been selected as a proxy for another indicator or indicators, how could this link be broken?
- Who should be responsible for putting into effect what the indicators tell an organisation?
- Opportunities and risks; what are the key opportunities and risks the organisation faces?
- Is it reflecting something that happened or indicating something that is likely to happen?
- Can it be compared against some optimum; what is considered to be best practice?
- Are indicators to be specific or general: What is critical to the organisation?
- Are the indicators going to be subjective or objective or a mixture of both?
- How much resource (capital) is available to satisfy a particular need?
- What is your anticipated learning curve for Technical Administrators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Dashboards book in PDF containing 770 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Dashboards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Dashboards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Dashboards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Dashboards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Dashboards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Dashboards Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Dashboards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: How can the process be made more effective or less cumbersome (process improvements)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Business Dashboards project success?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive their final paychecks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Business Dashboards project scheduling & tracking?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Business Dashboards project plan?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a one- to two-page paper describing your dream team for this Business Dashboards project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what Business Dashboards project phases are funded?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
Step-by-step and complete Business Dashboards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Dashboards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Dashboards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Dashboards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Dashboards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Dashboards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Dashboards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Dashboards project with this in-depth Business Dashboards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Dashboards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Dashboards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Dashboards investments work better.
This Business Dashboards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.