Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business decision mapping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business decision mapping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business decision mapping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business decision mapping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business decision mapping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business decision mapping project?
- Is the Business decision mapping process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Which customers cant participate in our Business decision mapping domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business decision mapping objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- How is progress measured?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business decision mapping book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business decision mapping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business decision mapping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business decision mapping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business decision mapping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business decision mapping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business decision mapping Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business decision mapping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Business decision mapping project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Business decision mapping project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Business decision mapping project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic – Are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next Business decision mapping project you participate in?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use Business decision mapping project management software?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
Step-by-step and complete Business decision mapping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business decision mapping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business decision mapping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business decision mapping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business decision mapping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business decision mapping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business decision mapping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business decision mapping project with this in-depth Business decision mapping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business decision mapping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business decision mapping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business decision mapping investments work better.
This Business decision mapping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.