Work closely with Product and Business Development teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages; identifying, prioritizing, and launching product modifications and additions to improve customer satisfaction, revenue, and retention.
More Uses of the Business Development Management Toolkit:
- Identify relevant strategic priorities for the business and lead/buy/partner/invest evaluations to address evolving organizational needs and to capitalize on future commercial opportunities.
- Drive: operational skills ensure team is highly utilized, positioned in the right qualified opportunities and the teams value and impact is quantified throughout the year.
- Collaborate with the entire Marketing team to create and execute integrated marketing plans across channels and grow the business from awareness to adoption through engagement.
- Ensure your organization provides project control through organization and communication of project requirements, purposes and objectives, while ensuring good employee and customer relations.
- Govern: effectively communicate and interact with business and technical personnel in solving complex data related business and technical problems in partnership with data engineers and IT business analysts.
- Coordinate with program managers to assess completion of current projects, understand overall schedule and deliverables, and ensure current projects are achieving desired outcomes and meeting all contractual requirements.
- Serve as a key senior member of the social impact and public affairs teams, contributing to ongoing business development, management and coaching of junior team members and inspiring emerging leaders in your organization.
- Provide overall strategy, execution, and management of the process of identifying and on boarding new clients and new projects of existing clients to assure business growth and health.
- Be accountable for working cross functionally with marketing, sales development and other sales teams to develop operational strategies and execution plans for new geographies, products and market segments.
- Manage sales (renewal and expansion manager) to grow outside of your day to day contact and create new relationships with new stakeholders or individual business units.
- Confirm your organization acts as liaison with field sales, business development, marketing, product development, finance, operations, and corporate to resolve client issues concerning payroll and ancillary products to ensure client satisfaction and profitability requirements.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Develop and maintain effective communications with clients, prospects, operators, vendors and professional service providers consistent with your organization mission, vision, and values.
- Develop the rate setting assumptions that are built into the data model and informs client and project team on impact of data assumptions; oversee data analysis that is conducted by junior staff members.