Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Information Review Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Information Review related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Information Review specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Information Review Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Information Review improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business Information Review delivery for example is new software needed?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Think about the people you identified for your Business Information Review project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What situation(s) led to this Business Information Review Self Assessment?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- To what extent does management recognize Business Information Review as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Information Review book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Information Review self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Information Review Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Information Review areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Information Review Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Information Review projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Information Review Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Information Review project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Contingency – How will cost contingency be administered?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Are there unresolved issues that need to be addressed?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Risk Audit: Have all possible risks/hazards been identified (including injury to staff, damage to equipment, impact on others in the community)?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Business Information Review project team have enough people to execute the Business Information Review project plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Business Information Review project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Business Information Review project stage?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Business Information Review project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity durations?
Step-by-step and complete Business Information Review Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Information Review project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Information Review project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Information Review project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Information Review project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Information Review project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Information Review project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Information Review project with this in-depth Business Information Review Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Information Review projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Information Review and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Information Review investments work better.
This Business Information Review All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.