Ready to use prioritized Business Intelligence and Analytics requirements, to:
Guarantee your group delivers in-depth digital marketing/web analytics and insights, using advanced quantitative and scientific approaches to business analysis related to performance marketing, in support of the enterprises US-focused (internal) customer engagement strategies including digital intelligence for channels such as Search, E-mail, Display, Social Media, and Mobile leveraging web analytics, big data, business intelligence, data visualization, and other capabilities to drive marketing optimization efforts. .
- How do you know if the data being analyzed is good enough?
- What does the vendor offer to integrate analytics with in house data warehouses, Business Intelligence and other predictive analytics?
- What business intelligence and data analytics competences are needed among personnel at various levels of your organization and specifically the control and analytics teams?
- Where is Business Intelligence no longer required with more sophisticated predictive analytics and data visualization tools?
- Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
- Which business areas are currently benefiting the most from the use of AI in analytics and data management?
- Who uses computerized decision support including analytics and Business Intelligence systems?
- Where are big data, cloud hosted data, cloud analytics, data science and artificial intelligence among current and future expectations of your business leaders and data consumers?
- What are the key determinants of Business Intelligence and Analytics success?
- Does your business model leverage analytics for intelligence and insight?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE